Tri County Air is a family owned and operated state-licensed HVAC contractor. We are dedicated in furnishing our customers with the highest quality of HVAC service in the industry. Our attention to detail, promptness and punctuality has played a key factor in our success. Performing preventative maintenance inspections and keeping equipment running at peak performance are just a few areas where Tri County Air excels. Our service department has been trained to handle any and all service calls from old to new and large to small. During unscheduled and unexpected downtime you can count on Tri County Air to respond promptly and make repairs swiftly to get you back on track and keep you cool.
Tri County Air Objectives
1. Provide a comfortable, healthy environment for occupants.
2. Minimize HVAC operating costs.
3. Minimize future HVAC capital requirements
4. Provide a professional preventive maintenance program
5. Minimize system downtime
6. Be fully accountable for service performance objectives
7. Develop a long term relationship by satisfying our
|• Operational Benefits||• Indoor Air Quality|
|• Financial Benefits
||• Refrigerant management|
|• Improved Comfort
||• Minimize Capital Cost|
|• Lower Operating Expenses
|• Reduce Downtime
||• Financial Reporting|
|• Lower Utility Costs
||• Administrative Requirements|
|• Preventive Maintenance
||• Inventory Costs|
|• Extended Equipment Life||• Technical Expertise|
|• Repair Costs|